WASHINGTON-Some observers are saying there are potential questions about last week's presidential nomination to the NCUA Board of Washington, D.C. credit union CEO Carla Leon-Decker, who would be the second former CU executive to be sitting on the three-member panel.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics