FT. MYERS, Fla.-A federal judge agreed to NCUA's request to strike a jury trial in a suit where the regulator is seeking to foreclose on some two dozen borrowers from one of three credit unions caught in ill-fated Florida real estate speculation.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics