SLEEPY EYE, Minn.-SouthPoint FCU here may have won a Crystal Performance Award from Raddon and been recognized for its sales and service by CUNA's OpSS Council, but one area the CU could improve is its switch kit for new members.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE