YORKTOWN, Va.-Longtime 1st Advantage FCU CEO Adrian "Casey" Duplantier has announced he will retire at the end of the year. Duplantier has spent 30 years in the credit union industry, the past 25 at the $500 million credit union, which was chartered as Fort Eustis FCU. A successor will be...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics