WASHINGTON-The recent announcement by Bank of America that it will implement a $5 monthly fee to use its debit cards has prompted a renewed effort in Congress to repeal the Durbin Amendment, which sets caps on debit fees for large banks such as BofA.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics