WASHINGTON-In testimony to Congress last week, John Fenton, president and CEO of Affinity FCU in Basking Ridge, N.J., said the 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage could become a thing of the past if the federal government does not have a significant role in housing finance.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics