SAN FRANCISCO Banks have long argued that processing debit card transactions by starting with the largest dollar balances and working their way to the smallest benefited customers. But new documents reveal an alternate explanation: big profits.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics