WICHITA, Kan. -Intrust Financial Corp., formerly First National Bank of Wichita, has filed suit against Entrust Financial CU, claiming the small Virginia credit union is infringing on a trademark and service mark it registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics