BRIDGETON, Mo.-Mixing banking transactions with social media may seem like oil and water to many members, but some credit unions see the value in allowing members to view transactions at Facebook or transfer money at Twitter.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE