Corporate America CU last Friday subpoenaed the records of the corporate credit unions run by the ousted directors of U.S. Central FCU as part of its suit challenging the ill-fated $450 million capital offering by U.S. Central in December of 2008 that was wiped out by losses only weeks later.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics