MADISON, Wis.-Credit unions will continue to grow-but at a slower pace if they do not obtain continuing education for directors, and lending staff when the CU seeks to enter into or expand business lending.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE