Michael Barr, the former Assistant Secretary at Treasury who helped implement the Troubled Asset Relief Program, and helped draft the Dodd-Frank financial reform bill, was named a research fellow last week by the Filene Research Institute.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics