PHILADELPHIA-Several days before the new debit interchange guidelines took effect, Visa and MasterCard were reportedly making a move to counter some of the impact of the Durbin rules, planning to raise fees merchants pay on small-ticket purchases.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics