LAS VEGAS-With the fate of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac up in the air, credit unions are being urged to pool their resources to create an alternative entity that can handle securitization and other functions currently fulfilled by the two government-sponsored entities.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics