ALEXANDRIA, Va. - State credit union regulators urged NCUA last week to withdraw its proposal to increase oversight of CUSOs, saying the measure won't do what it is intended to do and could exceed the federal regulator's legal authority, thereby inviting a public legal fight.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics