CLEVELAND-The CEO of defunct St. Paul Croatian FCU last week pleaded guilty to orchestrating a huge loan scheme that sunk the one-time $240-million credit union at a cost of $170 million to the insurance fund.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE