WASHINGTON-While many credit union CEOs are expressing concerns with NCUA's new Regulatory Modernization Initiative, CUNA and NAFCU are indicating support for the program, but said they want to carefully work with the agency as the effort takes shape.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics