WASHINGTON-With optimism waning, hundreds of credit union executives and directors hit Capitol Hill again last week, pushing to finally move the bill to raise the limit on member business loans that has been before Congress for a decade or more.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics