ALEXANDRIA, Va.-NCUA examiners failed to heed the warnings of independent audits flagging potential fraud at Certified FCU, contributing to the failure of the one-time $52-million Commerce, Calif., credit union at a cost of an estimated $9 million to the National CU Share Insurance Fund, according to a new report issued...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics