ALEXANDRIA, Va.-NCUA last week barred Milton Callan, a former vice president at Lockheed Federal Credit Union, for embezzling $830,000 from the credit union through a phony expense scheme. Three other employees of the same credit union who were also involved in the scheme were also barred.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics