LENEXA, Kan.-Representatives of 13 corporate credit unions and CO-OP Financial Services said last week they have abandoned efforts to buy the payments functions from U.S. Central FCU, the latest corporate initiative to fail.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE