That was the message from Paul Parrish, EVP/CFO at Nevada FCU, and a member of Credit Union Economics Group. He said S&P's technical opinion simply mirrors what most observers have been thinking: "Something has got to happen with this massive debt...and that something is going to hurt to some degree."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics