ARLINGTON, Va.-NAFCU President Fred Becker, admittedly in "shock and awe" 10 years ago after the Sept. 11 attacks, recalled focusing first on finding out if any CU employees inside the World Trade Center or nearby Pentagon were harmed and making certain his team remained calm.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics