WASHINGTON-Credit Union lending improved in the second quarter, while share growth declined. But the big story may be the strength of core checking deposits, an indication credit unions are taking advantage of big banks' pricing problems resulting from the new interchange rules.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics