NEW YORK-Kam Wong was sitting at his desk last month when the tall plants in his office began to sway and papers fell off his briefcase-the CEO of Municipal CU immediately thought back to Sept. 11, 2001.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE