WASHINGTON-Credit unions nationwide have pledged a total of $1 billion toward alternative student loans for the upcoming academic year, and although one executive believes CUs won't come close to meeting that figure, the amount is indicative of a growing lending market.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics