SAN DIMAS, Calif.-Several sources have indicated that Western Bridge Corporate FCU, the former WesCorp, has been telling credit unions it will not reach the capital raising goal by Aug. 31 that is established to recharter itself as a free-standing corporate called United Resources Corporate FCU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics