SANTA ANA, Calif.-As large financial institutions have invested millions in defending themselves against certain types of lending fraud-especially FHA fraud, falsified lien releases and multi-closing-criminals are moving on down the road in targeting smaller credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics