DULUTH, Ga.-Georgia Corporate FCU and Southwest Bridge Corporate FCU, which plan to merge and form Catalyst Corporate, reported they have transferred members' pledged Perpetual Contributed Capital into escrow, a sign the planned merger will "succeed," the corporates said.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics