OMAHA, Neb.-One way to increase loan volume is to get members to take out two loans at a time. That's the strategy behind Centris FCU's BOGO (buy-one-get one) loan program, which helped it pick up volume right when loans began to tail off, explained Seth Swier, AVP of financial services.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics