ALEXANDRIA, Va.-William Myers is the new director of NCUA's Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives. As the former CEO at Alternatives FCU, a highly successful CDCU in Ithaca, N.Y., Myers said he is keenly aware of the many issues small CUs are struggling with today.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics