LOS ANGELESIn a defeat for NCUA, a federal judge has agreed to dismiss negligence charges brought by the federal regulator in a civil suit against 11 directors of the one-time $34-billion corporate, all of them prominent figures in the credit union movement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics