EL SEGUNDO, Calif.-A new study reveals that the gender gap is shrinking when it comes to financial literacy, but the lead researcher on the study said that credit unions have an important role to play in closing that gap.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE