ALEXANDRIA, Va.-The NCUA Board last Thursday proposed requiring that all CU Service Organizations-the credit union subsidiaries that provide everything from card processing to real estate brokerage services-file annual financial reports giving the federal regulator greater monitoring power over some 650 CUSOs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics