NEW YORK-A federal court dismissed a suit brought by a Belarusian immigrant who said he was discriminated against by Polish & Slavic FCU when the nation's largest ethnic credit union denied him membership because he was neither Polish nor Slavic.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics