WASHINGTON In a rule-making process turned upside down, credit unions and community banks that are exempt from the Federal Reserve's proposal controlling debit interchange fees are dominating the comment process, while the big institutions coming under the rule have yet to weigh in.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics