CLEVELAND A federal judge denied bail to the purported head of a Macedonian crime syndicate believed responsible for siphoning tens of millions of dollars from St. Paul Croatian FCU, which was taken over by NCUA seven months ago amid an estimated loss of $170 million.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics