CLAREMONT, Calif.-A sizeable crowd will gather this week to honor the 50th graduating class from Western CUNA Management School, the alma mater of any number of influential credit union leaders in its 52 years of operations.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE