LOS ANGELES-A federal judge last week dismissed key charges in NCUA's suit against officers and directors of WesCorp FCU, but allowed several other charges to remain, making it increasingly likely there will be a trial in the failure of the one-time $34-billion corporate credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics