ALBANY, N.Y.-SEFCU has experienced double-digit member growth over the last two years and credits its presence on college campuses for much of the succsess. So when a local bank recently gave up its office at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the credit union moved to scoop it up.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics