LOS ANGELES-In the latest punch-up between credit unions over naming rights, Schools FCU last week filed suit in federal court against SchoolsFirst FCU for service mark infringement and unfair competition in the nearby credit union giant's 2008 change from Orange County Teachers FCU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics