SAN FRANCISCO-Credit Union Journal asked attendees at NAFCU's annual convention for their reaction to Fed's decision to set the interchange cap at 21 cents, plus an allowance for fraud costs.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE