NASHVILLE, Tenn. -Volunteer Corporate CU reported it has exceeded its $43.9 million goal for perpetual contributed capital (PPC). VolCorp said the $43.9-million goal was determined as part of its strategic plan in order to continue its current business model and not have to shrink assets, discontinue any services or raise...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics