A Small Credit Union Roundtable hosted by NAFCU was marked by pessimistic views regarding the "predatory" intentions of larger credit unions, the overwhelming burden of compliance and regulation, and a conviction most regulators would rather see small CUs merged out of existence than have to continue to examine them.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics