WASHINGTON - A group of mom-and-pop inventors, including the man who holds the patent on major Check 21 technology, is lobbying Congress in a last-ditch effort to knock a provision out of a pending patent reform bill that would re-engage the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in previously resolved patent...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics