SAN FRANCISCO Visa and MasterCard have developed services for merchants to determine which cards cost more to accept rekindling the debate over whether small banks will suffer under the Durbin amendment.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE