LAKE JACKSON, Texas-Bucking a growing trend by financial institutions to add checking fees due to expected interchange cuts, TDECU is giving away $1,000 a day for a year to attract consumers to its free checking account.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE