WASHINGTON-CUNA, NAFCU and NASCUS have all filed comment letters with NCUA on its proposed voluntary corporate stabilization prepayment program, and all three groups have found different components of the proposal they would like to see changed.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics