BELLEVUE, Neb.-Since Gail DeBoer became head of SAC Federal Credit Union in 2007, it has become the largest CU in Nebraska, growing to $505 million from $306 million, while also becoming the No. 1 indirect auto lender in the Cornhusker State.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics