DENVER-Saying the name and business citations, including a website address, are too similar, California's Partners FCU has filed suit in federal court claiming the newly created Partner CU-an amalgamation of Eagle Legacy CU and Denver Water CU-infringes on its trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics